Thursday, August 22, 2019

I love DOWNY EXPERT KONTRA KULOB

I love DOWNY EXPERT KONTRA KULOB!

I love Downy Expert Kontra Kulob 





As a mom, I always make sure that everytime I do my laundry,  I always use Downy  fabric softener  para fresh all day long. Since it always rains nowadays, I am sure just like me you are also concerned about your clothes not getting dried completely. Amoy kulob is one of the malodors I hate the most. As much as possible I want our clothes smell good especially my daughter’s clothes. The good thing is that I discover this New Downy  Expert Kontra Kulob gives long-lasting freshness and protects against malodor, even when clothes are indoor-dried. May 20x Antibac pa. Amazing.

Happy Mommy 















Downy Kontra Kulob my perfect partner for my everyday laundry
I love the new Downy Expert Kontra Kulob my perfect partner for my everyday laundry and Yes, perfect partner talaga since its rainy season sometimes our clothes is getting dried inside our house and sometimes, one of our main reason is the amoy-kulob smell. Good thing we have this New Downy  Expert Kontra Kulob formulated with 20x Antibac Powder - providing long-lasting freshness to your wardrobe, and protect against Mal-odor especially when clothes are dried indoors, it is really designed for rainy days.

Read my blog:  https://www.facebook.com/mommyrachediaries/photos/a.2069611366500624/2227577914037301/?type=3&theater

I want to share to you mommies and daddies that I discover something about the other use of this Downy Expert Kontra Kulob Fabric Softener.  I use it as a freshener for our sala, dining area, my daughter’s room, as well as in our car plus I use it also to clean up the walls, my daughter’s stuffed toy. Amazing right! Daming nyang gamit!! You can also recycle it after mo maglaba or even get a spray bottle, add some Downy  Expert Kontra Kulob Fabric softener and add some  water, that’s it. It guarantees long lasting freshness all day.  Thanks to Downy Expert no more kulob-smelling factor.


Downy  hacks:  freshener for our sala

Downy  hacks:  freshener in our car


For cleaning my daughter's toy
As a full time mom and of course doing a work from home job, I usually have time talaga for my daughter Angela, as much as possible I balance everything and doing multi-tasking routine at the same time. Thank you again  Mommy Practicality and Downy Philippines because it gives me the confident and also Im a happy mom, giving the best only for my family. The smell is totally perfect and talagang tried and tested the Best ang Downy  Expert Kontra Kulob, beats  the smell of Amoy Kulob. 

Im thankful to @mommypracticality for introducing Downy Expert Kontra Kulob to me!

#KabogAngKulob 
#DownyKontraKulob
@downyPhilippines

4 comments:

  1. It is great that Downy was able to help you in your motherhood multi tasking responsibility

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing experience with #DownyKontraKulob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you finally got to try this variant of Downy too! Sobrang wala nang kulob and smells as if talagang pinatuyo sa hangin o sa araw! :) Kabog talaga ang Kulob!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommies kasangga talaga.. #DownyKontraKulob saves the day

    ReplyDelete

Angela's Homeschool Journey '20-'21

With Covid-19 affecting Filipino learners, institutions have to find ways to provide learning amid this pandemic.  Virtual learning by no me...