Friday, June 7, 2019

The Power of Prayer

Dear Lord,
Today, I thank You for developing me into the person I am today. I have such a long way to go, however every day You have given me beauty upon effortlessness. You have grabbed the wrecked pieces and mended portions of me that required it. May I trust Your plan.

Thank you Lord for your goodness, love and mercy. Everyday is a blessing of love, peace and of good health. Thank you Lord for guiding us in our daily lives. We praise you Jesus.
AMEN
Prayer

Train a child in the way he should go. And when he is old he will not turn from it. ~ Proverbs 22:6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Angela's Homeschool Journey '20-'21

With Covid-19 affecting Filipino learners, institutions have to find ways to provide learning amid this pandemic.  Virtual learning by no me...