Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Meet my Princess Angela

Meet my Beautiful Daughter Angela Nicole turns 5



Princess Angela Nicole 


I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27
You will always be the most beautiful girl in my eyes. No matter how old you may be, you will always be my little baby girl. I love you!
I thank the Lord always for having you in my life, Angela. You're the greatest blessing God gave to me. Everyday I thank the Lord because of His love, grace and mercy. Many times that I've tried to go back to work and give all the support that you need the most, but God reveal and bless me so much work to be by your side, its hard to leave you Angela, and God answers my prayers in many ways.
Im happy and blessed that ever since you are a little baby girl, Im with you na angela, taking good care of you, multi tasking mom and many more and now, you are turning 5 years old soon, so much grateful and blessed that I witness everything, the first walk, talk and many more that excites me in your milestone. Thank you Lord for everything...
I love you sweetheart, no words can express, How grateful I am with you. (teary eyed)
I love you anak, you will always be my baby angela, mommy rachel and daddy mike loves you so much...

Angela's Birthday Photo-shoot

Barbie Angela

Cutie Angela 
Add caption

Lovely Angela



Having you as our daughter has brought nothing but joy beyond measure into our lives. May the Lord bless you with prosperity and long life. May your heart and soul always know happiness. Happy birthday!

Angela wishing you a wonderful birthday sweetheart.... Excited to your Barbie theme, baby girl.
Angela turns 5
#fashionkids #kidsstyle #trendykids #fashionkid #stylishkids #kidsfashion #kidsfashionblogger #instakids #instakidsfashion #kidsstyling #kidsfashionblog #princessdress #tutudress #princess #costume #barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angela's Homeschool Journey '20-'21

With Covid-19 affecting Filipino learners, institutions have to find ways to provide learning amid this pandemic.  Virtual learning by no me...