Wednesday, January 1, 2020

A Blessed New Year, Welcome 2020

A Blessed New Year, Welcome 2020 
with love, hope and inspiration 

Welcome 2020

Thank you Lord for all the blessing. Welcome 2020. Thank you Lord for your goodness, love and mercy. Thank you for all of your guidance, protection and care to us. Inspite of all the challenges, adversity comes our way. You are always and true to your promises. You are our Faithful and loving Father to us.. 

As I spent time with Lord this morning, He gave me a new word to bring with me this 2020 and a fresh new hope to face the year.😍
My prayer for us all this 2020 is that we will all have a 20/20 vision of our mission, a clear picture of what the Lord's purposes are for us. Because when we know our goal, our actions have direction and we can endure.
Ask God what direction He wants for your life this year. He will reveal to you if you seek Him with ALL your heart. Remember, God is a God of Order. He is not the god of confusion but of clarity. He is the God of Peace.🙏
My Life Verse this 2020 
Day 1 of 366 Days of love, hope and inspiration.
Welcome 2020
Thank you Lord for all the blessings that you have given to us for the past year and we welcome with an open arm to this year 2020 with so much love, hope and inspiration.
Love because I want to express my LOVE for my family and Friends
Hope because in spite of all the challenges there's always HOPE in Jesus
Inspiration because everyday we are inspire to work and give our very best to our family,
Thank you Lord for your goodness, love and mercy to our lives. This morning I had my morning devotion and God led me to this verse,
Proverbs 3:5-6 is a verse so many of us love – “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your path straight.”
Last year for me is the BEST YEAR why because so much opportunities, blessing that comes my way. So much that cant explain, opportunity that I work in school as a partime secretary and many more. Thank you Lord..
As I remember that was MAY 2019, ZENROOMS gave me an opportunity to work with them and I honestly it was a quite tough challenging, because I dont know where to start, there's always a question HOW, WHAT, WHERE, WHO AND WHEN, those question that pop up in my mind last year was my breakthrough.. Super dami pang yayari na I could expain, but one thing for sure it is God's will for me. So I work hard to promote and promote until I became one of the TOP VIP... it was a turning point of my life... Promise. Super bless talaga... Thank you Maam Nika and to aLL the ZENROOMS Family.... Super ganda ng taon para sakin...
As I start this year 2020, I pray for many opportunities that I could work for more for my family....
Thank you Lord for the verse that you've reveal to me in Proverbs 3:5-6 is a verse so many of us love – “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your path straight.”

My Goal for the year 2020

1. Travel with my family 
God's grace
Trip to HONGKONG DISNEYLAND
2. Travel at Boracay, Cebu and Davao3. More Savings for Angela's future 
4. Growing Business- Angela's apparel and gift shop 
5. More online bookings 
6. More Part-time job 
7. More opportunities in School 
8. New camera
9. More blessing in Online Promo 

Lastly, more family time, church cell group bible study, more time with angela and family. 

Thank you Lord for all the blessing. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 is a verse so many of us love – “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your path straight.”

But sometimes trust can feel like an awfully big pill to swallow – especially when it means taking a completely different route than what we were expecting.

That’s why we must choose to trust despite our feelings. We must choose to trust God and stand on His promises even when those feelings beg us to feel confused and uncertain.

Here is a simple prayer of surrender we can pray today:

Dear Lord, I trust You. I trust Your plan. I trust Your goodness. I trust what You can see and I can’t. I trust You with it all Lord. Keep reminding me that I don’t need to figure everything out. I just need to stay close to You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.


2 comments:

  1. Happy 2020 sis! I'm so excited for your next journey. You're my inspiration because you are such a hardowrking mom for Angela. Will be here to support you always. God bless ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sis rish... Sis Happy New year.. ako din sis proud din ako sau sa pagiging super mom mo sis

      Delete

Angela's Homeschool Journey '20-'21

With Covid-19 affecting Filipino learners, institutions have to find ways to provide learning amid this pandemic.  Virtual learning by no me...